Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flippin' Sweet


Pictured is a present I recently received from my lovely wife. I’ll be able to take some sweet jumps when I put these on. If you don’t know what they are, I have to ask – WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU READING MY BLOG?

When I was in high school, I was counting the days until I could finish college and start building one of my many dream cars: a Barracuda, a Mustang, a Charger, a Vette, maybe a 1970 C-10 Short-bed Chevy Pickup. My holy grail was (and remains) to build a Baby B-model Mack like my dad used to have. My version would have 454 cubic inch V-8 AND a radio. But alas, two post-secondary degrees and still no pulse quickening hot rod to call my own. To appease the hop-up demons that plague my soul, I regularly upgrade my ATV with aftermarket bolt-ons to improve its appearance, character, and performance. Unfortunately, I am nearing the end of the practical possibilities. Thankfully, one of the hardest things to do on an ATV is switch tires from one set of wheels to another. Like one of those 10,000 piece 3-D puzzles of the Statue of Liberty, this will make me annoyed enough that I won’t want to undertake another mechanical project for a month or two.

Comments:
Duuude. those wheels rock. I want a set to go with the 23 inch Razrs I am going to buy.
 
They have an inside ring as well. It is smaller to make room for the brakes.
 
nice. what brand are they?
 
I want to invest in a bead breaker. I seem to remember reading a review of one in one of the ATV magazines. They seemed to like it.
 
They are ITP... ITP Baja to be mmore precise.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?