Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Go back to Bed

Yesterday was one of those days. If your day starts with your dog peeing on the sidewalk, you should just go back to bed and try again tomorrow. Nothing tragic happened, just a series of minor setbacks and annoying disappointments. It was like a day long series of paper cuts.

Last night, my mind must have been seeking better times. I dreamt about spending time with friends. There too I couldn’t quite get it right. Andy and I went riding, but we were riding dirt bikes… and mine was a Kawasaki… and Andy had his youngest child strapped to his chest in one of those Baby Bjorn dealies. At least Andy had a Honda. I'll spare everyone the details of Rick being chased by thugs in a van.

Comments:
dirt bikes!!! the horror!
 
Exactly. I do seem to remember them being 4-stroke machines. It could have been worse.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?