Sunday, February 19, 2006

Temptation

Five years ago, I bought my current ATV from Dwight. It was a great deal. He took amazing care of it. It was in PERFECT condition. It was spotless and bearly broken in. He had done a couple mods... all of which I have been delighted with from day one.

Now he is selling his current ride... A Honda 450r.

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=19267

Here I am going along content with my vehicles. Happy with my machine. Happy with my pickup. Everything is paid for... everything runs fine.

Then BAM! Dwight steps in and throws a wrench in the works. His machine is the definition of flippin' sweet. Dang. Temptation thy name is Honda.

Comments:
Ohhhhhh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh oh man oh man oh man
 
Clearly a sign from God - you are to buy Dwight's machine and sell YOUR machine to Big A.
 
Seriously though...$4800. Thats fifty bucks more than I paid for my 400EX.

You'd be crazy not to.
 
Well... with a baby on the way my only hope was a healthy tax return. As it turns out we owe money so I think it is now out of the question.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?