Friday, March 03, 2006

Clam Juice.

I risk being made fun of by Big A, but last night I enjoyed one of the under appreciated delicacies of New England Cuisine. My folks are in town and brought with them lobster and clams. Lobster and clams are well liked by many... but true connoisseurs know that clam broth is one of the best parts of the meal. It’s the delicious nectar of the ocean. Someone will probably find it causes cancer, Alzheimer’s, or explosive internal organs. But I won’t worry, because two weeks later someone else will come out with a study that shows it leads to smarter children, lower cholesterol, or thicker hair. MMmmmmm, clam broth.

Comments:
Oh, no. I won't make fun of you. You haven't posted in over a week and I was beginning to think it might be because you didn't have anything BUT cereal to talk about - and you were afraid I would make fun of you.

No more making fun. Unless Andy starts that secret blog whose only purpose is to make fun of people.
 
Mmmmmmmmmm.

I'm gonna go buy me some clamato
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?