Friday, March 24, 2006

Ten Spot

I received a new redesigned ten dollar bill as change yesterday. It reminds me of an orange cremesicle. I like my money green (and black). All these fruity colors may be good to thwart counterfeiter, but they don't elicit the same response when you get a card from gramma with money for your birthday or you find some cash in a pair of jeans you wore last month. Green backs should be green.

I have the same reaction when I see a blue Honda ATV or a green Yamaha. Hondas are red, Yamahas are blue, Kawasakis are green, and Suzukis are yellow. Its just part of the natural order of the universe.

Comments:
Colored money makes it look fake to me, like its from South America or some former Communist country in Eastern Europe and it has no value.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?