Monday, April 17, 2006

2 Weeks


Preparations for the new addition to the family continue. Our most recent efforts include mastering the use of a child safety seat. I learned long ago that instruction manuals are a good thing, however the manual for our safety seat was obviously written by lawyers and then edited by accountants. None the less, my well educated wife and I were able to translate the poorly written instructions into a safe environment for experiment bear number 1A. I was twarted in my efforts to send experimental bear number 1A and the SUV style stoller on a trip down the concrete stairway test (ala The Untouchables).

Comments:
Oh MAN! 2 weeks. I remember what it was like waiting for Tommy.

I haven't seen the Untouchables since high school. I'll have to watch it again.
 
When we were waiting for Arik, by the time we had two weeks left, we had already been to the hospital six times for false alarms.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?