Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tilting at Richmond


Congratulations to my friend Dawn for landing a great job in a great city. Her new office will be on the banks of the James River in Richmond, Virginia, one of my all-time favorite non-ATV related places to visit. The James River has great fishing, rafting, hiking, and biking trails just footsteps from downtown office buildings. It also has a tremendous amount of civil war history entwined with a modern state capital… Not to mention great races at RIR. Oh... and it's conveniently located for trips to Paramount's Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens.

I lived and worked in Richmond for a couple years after grad school. If I secured an appropriate professional opportunity, I would move back in a second. That says a lot given the city has no real ATV riding opportunities and that I hate moving with the red hot passion of a thousand suns.

Comments:
i'm moving to richmond someday. not sure when, yet. but i am.
 
There are all kinds of opportunities for people, like you, that have IT skills.

My only skills are related to sudoku puzzles.
 
hehe. sudoku makes me cry.
 
sudoku is boring. somebody needs to come up with a more challenging game.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?