Friday, July 21, 2006

By the numbers update...

Still at x-11 on the weight loss plan, but I have a reasonable excuse.

I haven't step foot on the treadmill since I had a stomach virus a few weeks back. In fact the treadmill has been moved out of the house and into a storage unit. Apparently, it is not aesthetically pleasing.

Which brings me to another topic... Susan, Charlie, Shelby and I are preparing for our grand exodus from inside the Washington DC beltway. I have accepted a job in Richmond, Virginia, my former and future home.

We have been working feverishly to get our house ready to put on the market. The listing became active today. Painting, fixing, and rearranging has been our life for the past three weeks. I have done a lot of work on this house, so it will be sad to move out. But, my grief will be tempered by the ability to buy a house in Richmond with a garage and a bigger yard.

(The link to the listing seems a little fussy... http://homes.longandfoster.com/Real-Estate/PropertyDetails.aspx?MlsCompanyID=2&MlsNumber=AX6128586)

Hopefully it will sell in a reasonable amount of time, so we can start looking at homes in Richmond. We've listed it much lower than the other two homes for sale in our neighborhood.

Comments:
nice. looks like you ruined the ambiance of the first floor bathroom though. terrible job.
 
it looks great. are you going to have an open house? did the 666 house sell?
 
We are having an open house on Sunday. The 666 house went on the market last week. 41K more than our house. They have had some traffic, but I don't think it has sold yet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?