Friday, July 07, 2006

Charlie's Revenge

Charlie came to visit me at work today while the M-o-m took care of some work related business. As we rolled down Capitol Hill towards my office with his stroller he slept. Then around the office to visit a couple folks and back to my desk for his 2 pm feeding. Like clock work he woke up, got fussy, needed to be changed and fed... no surprises. Normally when I feed him he is very neat and tidy. But, since I was at work in a suit and tie, rather than at home with jeans and a t-shirt, Charlie decided to have a little fun. He blurped up a truck load of formula and got my shirt, chair and floor. As he finished his meal and settled down his mother called to pick him up. So now I smell of formula with no one to blame it on and with no obvious cause. Ironically, Charlie managed to miss his own outfit so he smells fine.

Comments:
Ha ha.

the smell of regurgitated formula is like none other too. i'd almost rather smell like baby poop.
 
It's a little like really really really sour milk - but worse.

I try to blame spots on my shirts on my kids all the time, but nobody ever believes me either.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?