Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Updated thoughts

Cafeteria still rocks. Today the carving station (my favorite part of the cafeteria) was serving ribs. How could I resist? The serving covered the entire plate. I added some baked beans and corn bread and a soda. Total cost about $6. It's tough eating ribs in a professional setting, but I decided it was worth the risk. Everything was excellent, but after such a big lunch I will have to take it easy for dinner.

Business casual is still foreign. Today is the second day for me wearing business casual clothes. After wearing a suit, usually with cufflinks, for the past seven years, I am struggling with the transition. Monday through Saturday, I have two sets of clothes: suits with ties and jeans with t-shirts. On Sunday, I usually wear something business casual to church. So now, I have to figure out how to stretch my Sunday outfits for every day of the week.

Comments:
funny. last night i was watching an episode of the simpsons, sweet seymour skinners baaaaaadaaaaaaasss song, and i thought it was funny how we saw him in casual clothes instead of a suit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?