Thursday, September 21, 2006

Crisp Air

This morning it was downright cold when I went out to my truck to drive to work. But my heart was warmed when I drove by the gas station. "Why?" you ask. Because yesterday when I had to get gas the price was $2.19, but the pump was moving slow so I only got half a tank. Today the price continued its drop... down to $2.15. Approximate net saving to me... $0.40. Crude oil prices continue to slide. I predict the price for gas will be under $2 in the Richmond area in the next few weeks. Oh, and the temperature is on its way back up for the weekend.

Comments:
Wow. 2.15...

They best around here is 2.35.
 
i paid 2.09 just the other day
 
That wasn't gas! That was moonshine.
 
Oh you're right, i got my receipts mixed up.
 
$2.09???!! where? The best I have seen is 2.33
 
I believe it was a Wawa, outside Richmond.
 
Oh. I didn't realize you were down there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?