Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dream or Nightmare

Some dreams make no sense to me. Last night I dreamed I was late for an advanced mathematics class because my textbook and workbook were stuck inside the gas tank of my early 80's Ford LTD with faded paint. The good news was there was very little gas left in the tank, the bad new was that my hand would not fit through the filler neck.

This is especially confusing since I have never owned a Ford LTD with faded paint, and I have not been in a formal classroom setting for years. The dream even included cameo appearances from SENHCA alumni.

Comments:
Maybe you were thinking before you went to bed about the time you went into school early and your Mazda truck rolled into the building and through the window.
 
That was a sad day.
 
hehe. i dont know if i ever heard that story.
 
I was there early to earn extra credit on a report for Mr. Dahms. It was suspicious because it happened so long after I arrived. I think Shannon kicked it out of gear.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?