Monday, November 13, 2006

BBO

I can't imagine what life was like when people only bathed once a week or even once a month.

This weekend I was in charge of taking care of Our Brilliant Baby (OBB) while My Lovely Wife (MLW) was out of town.

So Saturday morning I fed the baby, got him dressed, and rushed around in an effort to get to an auction out in the country before 9:00 am. I managed to get there about 9:15 am, but I had to skip getting a shower. The auction was interesting, but I didn't buy anything. OBB and I just enjoyed the sunny 75 degree weather on a country farm.

Sunday, my back was aching so OBB and I just hung out at the house. But around noon, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have a shower. I set OBB up with a Baby Einstien video so I could get myself together. After the shower, my back still hurt, but I felt a lot better. I can't imagine going a whole week without a bath or a shower or a swim or something.

Later Sunday I realized OBB had missed his bath as well. He didn't seem to mind, but OBB was developing some Baby Body Odor (BBO). My back was smarting too much to lean over to give him a bath, but thankfully MLW has returned home and rectified the situation. She said he didn't make any fuss when he got his bath... I suspect it made him feel better too.

Comments:
thanks for showering before i came over. i appreciate it.

i didn't notice the boys BBO, perhaps because i only held for 6 seconds.
 
He was embarrassed, that is why he started crying.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?