Thursday, November 16, 2006

Office Space

My new workplace has TPS reports. It makes me chuckle every time I hear it.

Dom Portwood: Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports.
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Dom Portwood: Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Dom Portwood: Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

Comments:
best movie ever! i have it on both dvd and vhs
 
what IS a TPS report?
 
For us, it means Technology Product Standards.
 
ahhh, probably the same as in Office Space since he was a programmer of some sort.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?