Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanks a lot Big A

My stomach has not been quite right for several days. I blame Big A and Mrs. A. You see, Friday night MLW, OBB, and I went over to the A's House for dinner. Big A made pizza. The pizza had a certain Giovanni's quality only tastier. He even made several tasty varieties, none of which included that weird greasy sausage Giovanni's puts on its pizza. I had one plate full, then I had a second plate full. Keep in mind, this is one day after Thanksgiving. Oh, and before the Pizza, we had several varieties of chips with tasty dips and salsa.

Then Mrs. A brought out a warm chocolate brownie souffle served with vanilla ice cream. Commonly referred to as a "super mom" and "wife worthy of sainthood," she is actually a calorie wielding temptress. Being weak in the self-control department, I had two servings. Towards the end of the second serving I started to come to my senses, and not just because MLW was making comments about my intake. I was stuffed beyond capacity. I went to bed stuffed to capacity. When I woke I was still full. I may need to fast for a couple days to shrink my stomach back down to its normal volume.

Comments:
"calorie wielding temptress"

haha.. now you know why it is so hard for me to diet.
 
hey now
 
great, rub it in about all the great food i missed :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?