Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas is ruined.

I really wanted to get Our Brilliant Baby (OBB) a wagon with removable sides and pneumatic tires for Christmas. I searched and searched to find the right one at a reasonable price. My Lovely Wife (MLW) was patient, but did not entirely understand why I was spending so many hours on this quest.

Finally I ordered this on-line:














But, I was disappointed when this arrived instead:













Who would want you non-removable sides wagon?

Tooltopia.com… you have ruined Christmas.

Comments:
ugh - you might as well just go get a plastic one.
 
oh man. that sucks.

are you going to return it? if you aren't you could fabricate brackets and make the sides removable.
 
Tooltopia is checking to see if they have the larger one, but more than likely it will be returned.
 
yeah, thats the best solution.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?