Monday, December 11, 2006

Deck the Halls

The season of Christmas lights and glowing lawn ornaments is upon us. MLW and I enjoy driving around in search of the tackiest.

We didn't do much at our house... this year. Next year I am going to try to do better. I would like to do something a little more creative than buying all the latest lighted moving reindeer, but we'll see.

There will not, WILL NOT be anything inflatable.

I wonder if when the three wise men journeyed to Bethlehem that they ever imagined that 2000 or so years later they would adorn lawns in light up form.

Comments:
speaking of christmas, we never exchanged new addresses the other night. if you could kindly email gagknee your info. thanks!!
 
Maybe next year you could get a jump on the decorating and take some tips from Clark Griswold. A true friend would even offer to help but you probably don't want to borrow my ladder.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?