Friday, December 15, 2006

Wake up call.

According to a friend that works at NASA, the crew on board the Space Shuttle was awaken by "Lowrider" this morning. That seems appropiate.

All my friends know a lowrider (Can anyone name a current astronaut?)
The lowrider gets a little higher (How about a few miles higher?)

Lowrider drives a little slower (Slower? 17,500 mph is slower?)
Lowrider is a real goer (I am not sure what a goer is, but it probably applies.)

Lowrider knows every street, yeah (Can you see streets from space?)
Lowrider isn't one to leak (I hope not, but I suspect some waste may be jettisoned.)

Lowrider don't use no gas, now (No, but they do use boat load of liquid hydrogen and oxygen.)
Lowrider don't drive too fast (Again... 17,500 mph is 25 times the speed of sound.)

Take a little trip
Take a little trip
Take a little trip to see

Take a little trip
Take a little trip
Take a little trip with me

Comments:
You should cut down on the medicinal marijuana, I think your glaucoma is under control now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?