Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Guido? Where for Art Thou Guido?

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:23:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Christopher R.
Subject: New Phone and Address

All, (When you say all, you really mean almost everyone in your address book and several people more than once.)

We have successfully moved and are getting settled into our new house. (That's good. I hate moving.)

Our new contact information is ## Blank Ln, Eliot, ME 03903 (Did I get a Christmas Card this year?... I know gagknee did. I saw it on his wall.)

Home Phone - 603-###-#### (vonage) (603? is this your way of fooling people into believing you live in NH.)

Take care and Talk to Most of you soon, (Most of us? I guess I am probably not going to be among the privileged.)

Chris, M___, H___ and R___

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
You did get a Christmas card from him this year. :-)
 
i keep hearing one of Homer's voices in my head while reading this....ugh. what is it.....

crap...
 
Should I fell left out, I didn't get one either.
 
A lot of people moved last year... Andy, Rich, Chris, Rick, me...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?