Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Let's Skip Winter

So far old man Winter has pretty much been a no show. If he is going to be a snob and grace us with his presence in a belated fashion, I say we un-invite him to the schedule of seasons. We can just let Fall hang around until Spring rolls in. He blew us off for Christmas. Apparently, he was too busy hanging out with his real friends in Colorado to be bothered with us. He apprantly thinks he can take us for granted. Well, we have dignity and we will not stand for being treated like second-class citizens. Winter, don't bother coming around this year, we can manage without you.

Comments:
I was just thinking that I used to love Winter - that was before I owned my own house and had to pay my own heating bills.
 
i had frost on my windows this morning. i was surprised, but then i remembered it was january.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?