Monday, January 08, 2007

O' Christmas Deer







Today is January 8th... the official grace period for putting away your Christmas decorations has ended.



Most people in my neighborhood have complied with this principle of decorations etiquette. Except for one. The neighbor directly next door to me. Each night, as I pull in my driveway I am greeted by two Christmas trees made of multi-colored lights and three white lighted reindeer (two small and one large). The large reindeer moves his head. All are lighted all day and all night.

(Sidebar- what is the deal with the lighted reindeer? They were everywhere this year. End-Sidebar)

Since Christmas, we have had 5 or more days of over 70 degree weather, so that is no excuse. If they don't take it down soon I may be forced to take action inspired by the picture below.


Comments:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 
i don't believe you need to tag one of those out of season
 
oh no, after reading this i realized that although the tree has been removed, i still have stockings, cards, etc hanging around. so a minute or two ago i started to remove the items when my daughter had a meltdown stating that we HAVE to keep the decorations up for her brother's b-day next week. oh well -- at least i'm not the guy across the street with a giant blow up frosty in the yard...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?