Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sesame Seeds of Freedom

This morning, on my way to work, I got behind an unmarked police car. No markings whatsoever, but it was a Crown Victoria and it had LED lights in the back window.

Anyhow, it did have one "mark" that I though was peculiar. Just out of sight of the driver, the top half of a sesame seed bun with a bite out of it was stuck on the rear window. At first, I thought it was a donut. I can only assume it was stuck to the window by a civil libertarian as part of a new form of protest. Be on the look out for other acts of civil disobedience. Either that or some rednecks at Hardee's were angry that they were asked to leave after loitering for more than 5 hours.

Comments:
i think i saw that in a simpsons episode.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?