Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Smarter Pass

This week I started using the Smart Pass my lovely wife (MLW) ordered for us to use on the local toll roads we frequently travel. In fact, I travel these toll roads everyday on my way to work. I am a big fan of the Smart Pass technology. It saves gas, brakes, and it even provides us a discounted rate for the tolls. It also means I interact with 3-4 fewer people each day. The drivers in the Smart Pass lane actually appear to be smarter than the people in the exact change or full service lanes. If not smarter, they are at least more experienced. When I used the exact change or full service lanes I would get stuck behind some slow-poke needing special assistance every couple days. So long slow-pokes, I’m in the Smarty Lane now.

Comments:
except for the dummies like me who realize at the last minute that they are in the smart pass lane and slow you guys down.
 
Do you at least realize it at the last minute and try to switch lanes? Or are you one of the idiots that gets all the way in there and then tries to back up?
 
the former

if i am all the way in there, i will suffer the consequences. fine, ticket, etc.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?