Thursday, March 29, 2007

Angry Guidos

I have been watching the Sopranos on A&E. They started a few months ago with the first episode and are showing two episodes a week in order. They are well into Season 2 (episode 22 & 23 this week). At 2 and a half hours, keeping up with the show requires a significant amount of TV watching each week. But, since I never watched the show on HBO, each episode is new to me and I don’t have to suffer through any repeats or waiting 3 months for the next new episode. Since it is on A&E, they also clean up the language and other stuff to make it at least appropriate for basic cable.

The characters on the show are very compelling; some I like, some I dislike, some I feel sorry for. So I am hooked, and though she probably doesn’t feel as strongly about it, MLW watches each week too.

So please excuse me if I start mixing North Jersey Mafia slang into my otherwise dull vocabulary. Maybe I should work on coming up with some good nicknames for our “crew.” Come to think if it, we already have Big A, Big E, Guido, and Grubby.

Comments:
ha. yeah. we gotta pretty good crew.
 
So what's your name?
 
Big A- Don't know. Gagknee needs a good one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?