Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CTU Headquarters?

Because of construction around the building I work in, this week I had to start parking several blocks away in a parking garage and walk in. The parking garage elevator opens into an attached office building lobby. The building is relatively new and the lobby is quite nice with granite and brass and the like. As I walked through I decided I would try the building’s café for my morning coffee.

“Could I have some coffee?” I asked. “Sure,” replied the helpful café worker, “you want decaf or regular?” “Regular,” I responded. “I’ll make you some right now.”

“WHAT?!? It’s 8:20 in the morning and you don’t have any coffee made?” Maybe that building is just a façade for some kind of super secret government program or a bunch of lawyers that don’t start work until around noon and play golf in the afternoon.

Comments:
you're probably not far from the truth. therefore, let me just say, it's been nice knowing you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?