Friday, September 07, 2007

Telemarketing is a Job Too.

A reminder for those who have enjoyed life free from telemarketers the last few years. If you submitted your information to the "Do Not Call" Registry back in 2002, you may soon be getting calls from telemarketers again unless you renew your registration. Registrations expire after five years. Register here.

I was at an event a few years ago where the government employees that came up with and implemented the do not call registry received an award. They received a standing ovation. I was among the first to stand.

That being said, when I get a call from a telemarketer I try to be pleasant. They are just trying to make some scratch to cover their gambling debts and eBay addictions. I understand eBay addictions.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?