Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wanna race?


I enjoy racing games. It all started with Atari's Pole Position. Nowadays, its sophisticated racing games like Gran Tursimo. But I do have a complaint about these modern marvels of digital racing. I don't get to play that often, so I don't like having to spend a bunch of time racing to unlock the cool cars and the cool tracks. I paid for the game system, I paid for the game... Let me play with the cars and tracks I want to try. With Gran Turimo 3, I had to start racing with a Volkswagon Bug and work my way up. I haven't been able to convince myself to work my way up with Gran Turismo 4. It's just not worth the hassle.
Regardless, I am always up for a good rally race if you get the urge.

Comments:
i haven't played a good racing game in years. the gamecube NEVER had any good racing games.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?