Thursday, November 08, 2007

No-Car Guy... or Why I must stop living a lie.


Earlier this week, I test drove a Black 2005 Mustang GT 5-Speed with Black Leather. It was a nice little romp even with the sales guy in the passenger seat. He encouraged me to keep driving around, but my lovely wife (MLW) and our brilliant boy (OBB) were waiting back at the dealership so I didn't venture far.


That 3 mile romp is as close as I am going to get to a rumbling, tire chewing, gas guzzler for quite a while. Which brings me to my point... I may have to resign my official commission as a "car guy." Why? Well, as MLW jokingly pointed out, I am a car guy who doesn't have a car.


Sad, but true. Given my over thirty status, I am finding it too tough to keep hope alive. Maybe I can find a twelve step program.



Comments:
the truck is paid off...go for it. i'll gladly store my ATVs chained to a tree in my yard to free up the space in your garage.

of course, i'd store my ATVs chained to a tree in my yard if you suddenly became a Rossaholic and turned your garage into an art studio also.

I'd be happier with the former however.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?