Thursday, November 15, 2007

Un-thankful

Put this in the category of things that ticked me off this week.

Yesterday, I was watching Clifford’s Puppy Days with OBB (it’s on PBS after Curious George.)

In this episode, Clifford, Emily and her family are preparing to celebrate something called “Fall Feast.” What?!?!

This is the e-mail I sent to Clifford’s web site at PBS.org:

“Fall Feast? What is Fall Feast? Is Clifford so over run by political correctness that he can't celebrate Thanksgiving like Snoopy, Garfield, or Arthur?

Someone should let Emily know that Clifford has been a part of the Macy's "Thanksgiving Day" Parade for more than a decade.”


I hope Emily chokes on her Fall Feast turkey and stuffing.

Comments:
i didn't know there was anything offensive about thanksgiving.
 
Just Clifford being in the Thanksgiving Day parade. That offends me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?