Saturday, December 22, 2007

You'll shoot your eye out.



MLW, OBB and I went by the local Honda House after a visit to the Chat and Play Cafe.

I was surprised to find they are selling 2007 450r Hondas for $5499. The MSRP is $6899. Seemed like a good deal for a local dealership.

By comparison, I checked a couple dealerships known for steep discounts on Hondas.
Southern Powersports: $5233
Ritchie Power Sports: $5133

Not bad, not bad at all. Assuming they don't have a $500 dealer prep and document fee.

Comments:
wow. are you getting one for christmas?

good deals on the 250EXs at southern powersports too. a present for the wife perhaps?
 
Tempting, but I don't think so.

It's hard to justify when I only ride once every couple months.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?