Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Top 10 Things I am Enjoying About the New Car

10. On ramps and off ramps.
9. Better gas mileage than my truck.
8. Comments from complete strangers.
7. Driving a stick again.
6. Contemplating aftermarket opportunities.
5. Car alarms going off when I drive by in the parking garage.
4. The way it rumbles to 1200 rpms briefly when it is started.
3. Driving with the windows down.
2. OBB pointing for the windows to be rolled down.
1. OBB's engine noises when he gets in... GGGRRRRR.

Comments:
Our kids are the same with my husbands corvette.....when they ride in it all you hear is wooohooo! It's great! Have fun with it!
 
Our kids are the same with my husbands corvette.....when they ride in it all you hear is wooohooo! It's great! Have fun with it!
 
I don't know why that showed up twice....sorry!
 
you need to keep these observations away from my husband. the downside of so many kids, we won't see a cool car for years and years!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?