Thursday, October 09, 2008

Boo Boo Truck.. or rejected again.

For the last couple days, my truck has been up on jack stands in the driveway. "Why?" you ask. Well, it was time for an inspection sticker and that is the way it goes when you have a truck with 150k miles.

So, to get the essential little square sticker on my windshield. I had to 1. replace a power steering line and 2. replace the inner tie rod ends. It was also suggested that I change the transmission filter and change the brake fluid. In the process I also found the upper ball joints needed to be replaced.



All this wasn't going to happen in a couple hours. So for a few days it sat while I made progress during nap times.

Each time OBB came outside he would look at the truck and in a sad tone say, "boo boo truck. Ah, boo boo truck." It was funny, but after a while I think he was mocking me.

Well, after today's nap time he came and yelled "done, yaaaa!" He made up for making fun of me.

Comments:
how were those inner tie rods to do?
 
Pretty easy. The tough part was getting the truck aligned enough to get it to the shop for a real alignment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?