Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trailer 2.2

I started applying some paint today to the beloved trailer. Using a spray can and a roller I painted the sides, gate and fenders. I used a hammered finish Rustoleum. I used a spray can for the tight areas and a roller for the large areas of mesh.
One unexpected side affect of using a roller on the mesh was a cotten candy like web of paint that would form as the breeze blew over the mesh when it was being rolled. It was mostly harmless, but still annoying.

I'll have to pick up some more paint to finish the inside of the new fender and the floor of the trailer, but at least the new welds won't rust and I can move forward with mounting and wiring the new lights.

Comments:
at first glance i thought you were painting over cobwebs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?