Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Random Rants

To automakers of the world: Why can't your cars have a decent hook to hold drycleaning or other articles of clothing on a hanger. It can't possibly be that expensive to include a hook that is strong enough, big enough, and easy to use to hold a few dress shirts.

To movie makers of the world: Can't seem to sell many tickets these days? Demand dropping off? It could be the product. It could also be the ticket prices. $9.50 a ticket? Maybe if it didn't cost $40 to go see a movie and get some popcorn we would go a little more often.

To the idiots on I-95 this morning: If you are driving in a hard rain, in the left lane, at 55-60 mph, you don't need your warning flashers on. It's just annoying. Cut it out.

Comments:
Have you ever considered that you have too many dress clothes? You are still having trouble getting used to "business casual", aren't you?

I think it is the product. Frankly, when I get the opportunity to get away and go out with my wife once in a while, I don't really care how much the movie costs, I just don't want to waste such precious time on a bad movie.
 
I am digging the business casual... but I suspect my business casual may be a little different than your business casual.
 
yeah, probably. business casual for you is probably what I call "Church Clothes"
 
Rob, I bet your business casual doesn't include wearing sandals and socks like Big A.
 
It certainly does not.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?